Thursday, August 23, 2007

Unreasonable Fears?

I now have this fear of being made to watch Yo Gabba Gabba again. I know it will happen. Son loves this show. We DVR it. He will want me to watch. I can only hope I can interest him more in Lilo & Stitch or Danger Rangers first.

I can't really believe what Wife posted about the popularity of this show being a feature story in the newspaper. It can't be true! Ah, but why would she make such a thing up? I would check it out on the internet myself, but am afraid of what I might find.

I now have visions of walking up to reception desks and having the host of this show pop out at me. I'm sure he is a nice man who just wanted a job and is probably hating himself for doing this, all the while being somehow grateful he is not playing a dancing tampon or something. I'm not so sure that would be worse.

The creators probably had good intentions. They should not get stoned, play with their children's toys, then try to make a show about it.

OK, I think I'm done for the moment. If I have made any of you seek this show out to see what I am ranting about, I am truly sorry.

No comments: