Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Health News

A friend of ours had a medical scare this week, and THANK GOD, all has turned out fine. Earlier in the week, well, past couple of weeks really, Wife had a medical scare. Again, all turned out fine. THANK GOD. These two things have really helped us put our priorities in perspective and feel especially grateful for our relative good health!

I was checking out a medical equipment site and realized how happy I am to not be aware of many of the devices, such as a pulse oximeter, a portable nebulizer and an oxygen concentrator. I don't want to NEED to know about any kind of medical equipment or have it become a part of our daily lives. I know if we need any such equipment, I will be happy it is even an option, but I'd rather be grateful to not need it at all!

No comments: