Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ever Forget What You Wanted to Blog About?

You know how sometimes you're walking around the house at the end of the day and an odd thought crosses your mind and you say to yourself, "I have to blog about that!"? Well, that keeps happening to me, but then I totally forget about it by the next morning. I bet in the past week I've had at least 3 really creative topics crop up and leave my mind just as quickly. I know I should write these ideas down, or call myself and leave a voicemail, or send myself an email, but no.

The good part of this is that I feel certain these brilliant ideas (yes, they have advanced from creative to brilliant in just 2 sentences) are floating around inside my house just waiting for me to capture them once again.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. My brain just doesn't retain these things for long. I sometimes e-mail myself reminders if I think of something specific I want to share.