Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Unbelievably Lame Children's Program

Oh my gosh. There is a new show on on NickJr that my son and daughter are crazy about. It is called Yo Gabba Gabba. I watched it with Son last night while he stayed up a bit late because his tummy hurt (later threw up in his sleep - ugh). This show was possibly more lame than Boohbah. No, not possibly. Was. Not alcohol, not incredibly nice home theater seating, not large amounts of money could make this show tolerable. In the 52 hours, I mean 11 minutes that I watched this show, I believe I lost my will to live. (It came back once I turned the TV off.) I get that kids, especially infants, who this show must be aimed at, love bright colors, silly sounds, repetitive songs, but this was insanely idiodic. I can't believe there are adults somewhere producting this show. Still, sadly, my son especially, loves it. He also loves Sponge Bob. Enough said?

No comments: