Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Road to Recovery - Day 5

So, for anyone counting, this makes Day 5 of sickness for me. I think we're pretty comfortable with saying we all had H1N1. Our pediatrician said that at this point, any sickness with a high fever is most likely H1N1. Kids are doing great. The Little Princess has started with some cold symptoms today, but overall feels good. Quite an improvement over the end of last week for her! Wife and I are still VERY tired and could use quiet children right now. My headache has subsided and I think I may actually be able to go to work tomorrow.

Yup - tomorrow I may be among the living, doing emails, reviewing contracts, checking out our website directory, and avoiding everyone else's germs! I think I may dress up as a vampire - with white make-up and dark eyes. Here's my line for when people ask how I am:

"I'm still feeling a little pale." *grin*

No comments: