Monday, October 19, 2009

The Colors of Fall


Happy Monday! Fall has definitely arrived. This picture shows a sample of the amazing colors we are blessed to be surrounded by in this beautiful part of the country. I know, I know, I need a better camera. Just when I was about to start taking a decent one to work to capture these moments, our Little Princess dropped our spare camera and it is now broken. Have no idea if it will cost more to repair it or buy a new one, and it probably will not be a priority to find out for a while. Maybe the after-Thanksgiving sales will hold attractive prices. I have a feeling repair wil not be cheap.

Anyway - back to the leaves! I suspect that soon on Wife's blog there will be some fun pictures of the family and I playing in the leaves. After crazy rain on Saturday, it dried out enough on Sunday for the kids to decide it was time to rake, pile, jump and throw. Fun times!

I hope you all have as many easy opportunities as I do to experience the beauty that surrounds us.

1 comment:

blur_ said...

Lovely! The trees haven't really started changing color here yet, sadly.