Friday, September 03, 2010

Multnomah Falls






Last weekend was a busy weekend with the kids. Vicki and I took them up to Multnomah Falls, a local tourist destination/nature point, and we all hiked to the top. This is something the kids have been begging to do since they were old enough to walk, it seems, but Casey and I always told them it was too far. Let me just say, we were right!

We barely made it this time, but we did and were all happy for the effort. It is a mile up and then over another quarter mile to the lookout point. So, we hiked between 2 1/2 and 3 miles that day, half up hill! I was very proud of the kids and at the top, we got some great photos. These are a few of my favorite shots. (Don't the ones with just the background and kids' faces look Photoshopped in? Oo-oo-oo -trademark misusage- Photoshop is not a verb!)



1 comment:

Dee said...

Aaah isn't life grand.