Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thinking Laptops

I have gotten spoiled by technology. I think we all have, but this is my blog, so I suppose I should just talk about me.  I know I went on and on for part of a year about the netbook I wanted, and got, and LOVE! It was a great purchase (Thank you, Casey!). It has been my primary non-work computer for over a year now.  The size is wonderful for portability and the battery is great. (Do a search under "netbook" for previous posts and reviews on the one I got.) What is not great is the screen size. Sometimes, I need something a bit bigger, especially since my eyes are not as good as they once were, and I am often too lazy to get up off the couch and go get my reading glasses from my work bag - work being the only place I really wear them.  Every now and then I start to try to use my old law school laptop, but find it is too slow, or bogged down with crap, or something, to be of much use.  It is feeling like about time for a custom laptop - or at least something new, fast, and with a big screen!  Until then, maybe I can get my computer geek girlfriend to fix mine up a bit. :)

No comments: