Sunday, March 13, 2011

Star Wars Confession

I will start this by saying that I am not much of a Star Wars geek.  I only watched the first trilogy (episodes 4-6) and have never read the books. I do enjoy it, but have very little of any of the movies memorized, beyond a few lines of he original blockbuster movie that started it all. I admit I have seen that one probably 4 or 5 times.

Right now I am sitting watching the very first Star Wars episode with Vicki and the kids - the one where Anakin is just a young boy. My favorite Star Wars characters have always been Yoda, R2D2, Chewbacca and Han Solo. Now, I think I have a new addition to that list: Jar Jar Binks:



This character is not the brightest in the bunch, but totally cracks me up. He has so many funny moments that I have found myself laughing out loud more than once at his crazy antics. I appears I have discovered a new thing to love about Star Wars.

No comments: