Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Days of Blogging

I know this is going around, and at first I did not even consider it, but after reading a blogger friend's blog (Hey, Caroline!), I realized the mini writing assignments might be fun. I probably will not do them on 30 consecutive days, but here are the topics:

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Favorite memory
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

Let the games begin! Day 1 to follow.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hey there!! I am so happy to see so many people doing this 30 day challenge. I have really enjoyed writing and it's kind of helped me out of the writing slump I have been in.

I will say, I think you need to tell us about Hawaii before starting this challenge. :)