Friday, May 07, 2010

SUNSHINE! YES!


I heard on the radio that we've not been able to see Mt. Hood for the past two weeks due to the rain/clouds/hail and general dreariness. My mood over the past few days has reflected that problem. I have been craving a nice, SUNNY walk in the woods....but the sun only comes out long enough to grab a jacket and head out the door and then there's the rain. Now, I am not one to turn down a good rain walk now and then, but not when I am in need of pure sunshine!

Today, thank God and all that is good, the sun is out and it is going to be a beautiful day! I will be in a CLE (Continuing Legal Education) class all day, but that is OK. I have a drive there and back, lunch, and MAYBE the room will have windows! Even my anticipated stop by a store later suddenly seems brighter. I will be able to walk by pop displays, magazine racks, and produce tables with a renewed smile on my face.

It's going to be a great day!

No comments: