Sunday, May 23, 2010

First Day in England

I have arrived in England. It is actually very late, after my first night. Last night I gathered with my friend who is getting married, Bonnie, and all her female friends and family that are here so far for a nice meal and lots of chatting. We later hooked up in the lobby of the hotel with the guys. We pulled about 20 chairs into a circle, sat around drinking and laughing, and ended up playing "quarters" with any coin that could be found. It was pretty funny and I have pictures! I will see if I can download/upload some when I get some down time, probably tomorrow before the wedding, but who knows?

It was a late night...up until almost 3:00 local time, after logging in to Skype with the kids. I slept until about 11:00 though and now need to hop into the shower.

No comments: