Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jet Lag

It will be interesting to see how quickly I recover from time zone adjustments. I think my timing was pretty good in that I actually slept during what is my normal sleeping time last night. In London I was up until at least midnight most nights and sometimes more like 2 or 3am, which back home would have been about 7:00pm. Worked out well for the times I was able to Skype with the kids before going to bed. The first couple days there were the hardest, after the long flights over on pretty much no sleep. I could have used some eye cream and a Red Bull. I settled for my first ever Red Bull. Wow...went down smoothly....I was drawn to the dark side for two days, then my straight-guy roommate for part of the trip convinced me it was bad stuff, which I have always known, and wouldn't let me indulge anymore.

I was "forced" by the bride to drink a Red Bull and vodka at her girls night out party. The drink is called.....wait for it......

Absolut Bull.

Yum!

No comments: