Friday, May 21, 2010

Heading to England!

I am sitting at the airport, waiting to board a flight to Pennsylvania, and then on to London! I have heard from Kelton three times, calling from his teacher's phone. He is quite upset that I will be out of the country, unable to call him at the usual times. He sounds OK when we talk, but I know he is distressed. I hope to find some wireless locations during some down time so I can Skype him and Kaylen.

I used my brand new passport for the first time. I did not know that it has a little section that works in a barcode scanner for check-in. Handy! I have passed through airport security, have my shoes back on, and now need to go find a restroom. TMI? I suspect there will be an update later from the Philadelphia airport.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I am sure Kelton will be just fine!!

Have a great time and take lots of pictures.