Friday, July 24, 2009

What Duties do Dogs Owe Their People?

So, as it ends up, I wasn't done with my pre-bar posting, yet!

Had to share this:

I woke up several time last night and each time there was something "element sounding" running through my head. You know, like to prove negligence you need duty, breach, causation and damages. At one point, I woke up wondering if a dog breaches his duty of loyalty when he...well, I don't know when he does what because about that time my conscious mind interupted the flow and told me that dogs can't be charged with breaching a corporate officer's duty of care or of loyalty.

I like that my mind is working on this stuff while I am asleep. I hope it's getting most of it right! I don't want to end up writing about doggie liability on my exam...

Have a fun weekend everybody!

Fellow Bar Takers - remember - We GET to take the Bar Exam. Most people in the world never get such an opportunity. Before long we will be the experienced lawyers saying to the new graduates, "Oh, you're taking the bar! I'm sorry. Even after years of therapy, I still wake up with nightmares about that."

Again - new friends and old - thank you for your support!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

Heather said...

Good luck I know you will do great =)

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're DONE! I hope you are catching up on sleep!

Day Cares Tempe AZ said...

Good luck! I know how stressed you must be from seeing my boyfriend and his brother have to study for the bar!

<3 Lindsay

Daria Schaffnit said...

I remember when you were entering law school & I was starting seminary. Now here we are at the end of that leg of the journey! I got approved for ordination pending call & you will soon be getting the news that you passed the bar! Well done!!! BTW, you should've seen some of the night ramblings my mind did on theology when I was writing my ord paper & gearing up for the interview!