Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boston Legal - Seaon 3 - What Happened?

So, any other Boston Legal fans out there? I know there is at least one of you who lurks. What the heck happened with Season 3? After two sharp, tight, witty seasons, the first couple of episodes of Season 3 feel almost like a different show. My first guess is a new set of writers. There are two new characters which I hope I grow fond of because right now, I only kind of like the woman, but not so much the man. I don't expect this tv show to provide the secrets of the universe, or even an acne cure, but I do
want my old, familiar characters, challenging situations and witty banter, thank you very much.

We will continue Season 3 tonight and hope it gets better.

1 comment:

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Law School Mama

Five cats, you have five cats? Oh my dog, we need to come visit you, we'd take care of that cat infestation. Desert Pups here and we're just four dogs roaming around looking for lesbian blogs for our Mom. She watches Boston legal sometimes.

Desert Pups,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby