Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Beach Test

Thanks to Lynilu for this fun one:




What the Beach Test Says About You



You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.



You fall in love with ease and confidence. Even if you've had bad experiences in the past, each new love is a reason to start completely over.



You are a passionate person. You are free wheeling, fun loving, and ruled by your emotions.



Your sense of humor is very physical. Your facial expressions or spot on imitations of people are hilarious.

6 comments:

Lynilu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynilu said...

Sounds like you!

(Wow! I just learned something ... you have to type the word verification in the little box, not here!! Sheesh.)

Dakota said...

Lynilu -
That is so funny! I rec'd the previous post in my mailbox and was trying to figure out the random acronym!

Monogram Queen said...

Mine is the same as yours!!!!

Lynilu said...

I'm new at this blogging thing, you know!! LOL!

newduck said...

lynilu is cracking me the hell up. When I first started blogging I can't tell you how many times I typed the word verification in the wrong place. I've never admitted it to anyone before, but now I don't feel so bad. Too funny.