Sunday, November 07, 2010

Watches at Buy.Com




You know I am always on the look-out for a good-looking watch, and here I have found one on a terrific sale - normally the price is around $150, but now available, with shipping, for under $60.  Looks like a great deal in time for Christmas!


This is a Kenneth Cole, which I am fairly sure if I followed fashion at all, would mean something to me.  What matters to me is that it looks cool - and is really functional.  The gears are visible, which I find intriguing, there are mother-of-pearl accents, and the watch itself is stainless steel. This is a self-wind watch, and (here comes the beauty part) water-resistant to 99 feet. The bracelet-type band has a fold-over clasp with a safety button for extra security.  


I don't really care about name brands, and high-priced gear.  It makes me nervous to think about wearing a watch worth over a couple hundred dollars - they can so easily get scratched or whatever. I don't like being careful with my jewelry, but I also don't want to damage my favorite pieces, so a great price on a decent watch is an exciting find. This is definitely a sharp-looking watch that I would be proud to add to my collection.

No comments: