Friday, November 12, 2010

Let the Shopping Begin!

How did it get to be the time of year that I need to start Christmas shopping, or maybe already should have?!  I am starting to get junk email about 25% off here and free shipping over there, and realizing I probably should be opening those emails instead of hitting "delete" so quickly.  I  actually did open one today from a place that has things like nostalgic toys, Christmas ornaments, kitchen gadgets and  personalized baseball bats.  I have not ordered anything yet, but I probably will soon.  I need to have the kids bring the mail order catalogs they have been browsing over to the apartment this weekend so I can get some ideas of the things they really want, as opposed to the kind of want.   So hard to know what they will actually still be interested in a week after Christmas...

No comments: