Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When the Wind Blows....

Ah, another week of working, job hunting, playing mom, and enjoying life with my girlfriend in the same time zone. The weather has turned from gorgeous blue skies and warmish weather to rainy and blustery, but the leaves are still amazing.  I am looking out my kitchen window right now and see these beautiful leaves that are changing from green to bright red along the edges with almost a deep purple on the inside. Fascinating what nature is doing to them.  I am trying to read through emails, sort through ads about  best eye wrinkle cream and books that I might enjoy, and search my list of sites that have job postings, but the colors waving in the wind keep drawing my attention. Not sure who will win the battle for my attention, but my netbook is looking less and less interesting with each gust of wind...


No comments: