Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Third Post in a Row

I am on a blogging roll! Be sure to scroll down to see a few new pictures.  If yo haven't been to Casey's blog lately, go see the kids' school pictures. They turned out so good!


Today has been a busy day at work, and I still have a few positions I want to apply to either today or tomorrow. Considering it is nearly 3:30 and my energy is quickly draining, that may be a task for first thing tomorrow! The next few days promise to be filled with fun activities.  Though by day I may be looking through bills and mail about asset based lending, by tomorrow night I will be enjoying Disney on Ice with the kids and Casey. Friday brings Trunk-or-Treat at the school with the kids and Vicki (Casey will be working as it is a PTO event), and a weekend of pre-Halloween fun with the kids, which they have already secured my promise, will include pumpkin carving.  Sunday night it is an evening of door-to-door trick-or-treating.  Casey and I have not quite figured out how that will work. I have heard they want to go to Marlene's son's old neighborhood (no idea where that is), but I don't think that will happen with me.  I am fine taking them through the areas we have always visited, including a trip to Grandma's and Grandpa's. It is also OK if they would rather go with Casey, Marlene and her son.  I would miss them, but want them to do what is going to be the most fun for them.   That is kind of how we are approaching all the upcoming Holidays.  It is nice that Casey and I are not having any battles at all in that area - we both just want the kids to be happy - however we share that time is completely flexible. Someday it won't be as flexible, as we make plans in different cities or with different family members, but for now, we're both very open and want to make the kids' time fun and stress-free. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

and once the kids get older it is harder to get everyone together....glad you guys are working everything out....have fun this weekend....