Monday, March 08, 2010

Tease of Spring - Part 2

I realize I did not mention the great food I enjoyed this weekend. One night it was just a slice of pizza from a stand along side of the street...but it was so good...fresh basil, tomatoes, sprinkling of feta...Mmmmm....Later in the weekend, I enjoyed a big bowl of garlic, butter and wine soaked clams from a well-known seafood restaurant, and eventually an amazing sirloin burger topped with - get this - bacon marmalade and blue cheese! Yes, bacon marmalade.....not sure what all was in it..but seemed to be bacon and onions in a sweet sauce. It was so very good. I did not finish the burger, but I ate every bit of the marmalade off! Another couple weekends like that and I will be looking for quick weight loss diets. That reminds me, I better go get in a walk before the "wintry mix" hits (see previous post).

No comments: