Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome New Readers!

I noticed my reader count has been going up, probably partly thanks to the shout out from Deb Peterson with About.com. She does a blog about continuing education and thought her readers might appreciate my recent post about making it through law school. Thanks, Deb!

I also suspect there may be some people freaking out about starting law school who did a random search and found me. In fact, I know that is how some of you found me. Welcome! Please dig around in my archives. Among a lot of senseless drivel meant mainly to amuse myself and get me through the days, there may actually be some useful tidbits.

From here on out, there won't be much about law school, unless something useful pops into by head. Mostly it will be about recovering from the bar and transitioning into a new life post-law school. Hopefully, there will be news in the-not-too-distant future about an amazing new job, and whatever else comes up in my life. I hope both new readers and old will stick around to see if I find anything interesting to say.

No comments: