Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Week Down!

Well, I made it through the first week of "the wait" until bar results come out, and the first week of no studying at all, for anything, period.

I have to say, this is a more strange transition for me than I had expected. It is uncomfortable not to know what is next. For four years my life has been consumed with a very tightly packed schedule - work, school, home, with studying wedged precisely into it all. Now, with school and studying gone, the structure of my life has come tumbling down, waiting for me to rebuilt it. Clearly, I'm spending lots more much needed time with my family. We're trying to make up for some of the summertime that we were cheated out of during June and July, but what happens beyond summer? Normally, I would be starting back to school in just 2 weeks.

I came across an interesting quote from some workshop materials I had on change in the workplace. "We create our lives through the quality of questions we ask ourselves."

Good, right? I'll think I'll leave you with that for today.

No comments: