Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Wait Continues

Well, my friends, we are half-way through this purgatory that the bar examiners like to put us applicants through. I have to say, I am neither handling the wait well nor in a mature-manner. Consciously, I am not always worried about the outcome, but it surfaces in lots of other ways in my life. Pretty much everything in my life is getting turned upside down and re-examined. What I probably should be doing is using that energy for good and sorting through all the cr*p in our garage!

Actually, I am still holding down my full-time job, slowly starting to think about starting the networking thing again, and pondering cover letters. By the time I get home at night, there isn't a ton of time for garage-cleaning. I cook dinner, help with clean up, spend a bit of time with the kids, and before we know it , it is bath and bedtime for the kids. Sometimes that leaves an hour or more before Wife and I are ready for bed, and sometimes, it does not. Where does the time go?!

I am glad not to be going back to classes this week, but am ready to move on now. Guess I best get to it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I go back and forth between being convinced I passed, and convinced I failed. I'm working lots of overtime and trying to show lots of initiative so I can convince my boss that I'm worth keeping around as a clerk for the next 6 months if I failed. UGH.