Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Has-Been?

I told Wife two nights ago that I would clarify my remark about mindless TV. She is not the only one who gets sucked into it. I, too, have had my share of guilty pleasure moments, sucked into something that later made me want to take a shower. For instance - My Fair Brady, and Scott Baio is 45...and Single. We don't watch the big shows that seemingly everyone is watching, like Idol and Dancing with the Stars, but give us the dirt on some obscure star from the 70's...or the 90's...and apparently we're all over it.

Bar Review is going fine. We listen to lectures, fill out blank spaces in the workbooks as we listen, put the info into our own outlines later in the day, then do practice questions or practice essays until late into the night. I am doing OK without a laptop computer as I just use my work computer after work. I do see people at school though, with their sleek Macs with all the extra Mac memory, and I do have a little Mac-envy. One of these days, I will get a new laptop, but probably not until I really need it for work or something. Technology changes so fast, I may as well wait to see what I need and then get the latest and greatest at that point.

Now, let's see what's on the trashy cable channels....(just kidding - back to work!)

No comments: