Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hanging on the Bar

I decided I should do a quick post tonight in the event that I am actually bored to death during tomorrow's contract lecture. I am suffering through a series of three lectures (the longest set we have) and they are all 3 1/2-4 hours long. Contracts is just not that entertaining, nor is the lecturer, who I am sure is perfectly competent, but won't win an Entertainer of the Year award. Today was day two of this series. This has been our first set on video only. I know now that I STRONGLY prefer a live person, even when they are somewhat annoying.

Today the sun was out. This is good as the cloud cover has had me seriously contemplating the California Bar - though my classmates are encouraging that I make the switch to Hawaii. Somewhere where the weather will not cause me to commit any of the various criminal acts that we are studying.

OK - back to Torts essays.....

No comments: