Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ramblings After Tax Law

Today I survived four hours of Income Tax law.


I just don't know what else to say about that.

Once all this law school/bar prep stuff is over and "normal life" begins, I am kind of worried about the stuff I am going to find out needs attention/repair/replacement at home. After about the first year or two of law school, Wife realized she could not really count on me to come home and take care of home repair stuff because there simply was not time, so she took care of most things by either doing them herself or calling a repair person. I noticed the other day how loose the faucets are in the kids' bathroom. I think I was notified of this problem over a year ago. I suspect new ones will be in our future. They don't need to be Danze faucets, though they could be....so long as they are new! Let's just hope we can wait and do this on our own time schedule and not that of the household gremlins! I think the humans of our household could use the attention first!

No comments: