Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The More - The Merrier!

Wife and I have decided that I like chaos. I claim to enjoy calmness and peacefulness, but whenever things get a little too "status quo," I shake things up. Wait - I intentionally shake things up.

Here's proof:



This may be the next member of our clan! She's a 3-year-old boxer mix, and is supposed to be a real sweetie. We meet her on Friday, and if all goes well, we'll soon be a two-dog family again!

Seems I thought the house was just a bit too calm with only one older dog around the house! Of course, as most of you will note, I am not around the house that much. It will be Wife that takes on the brunt of the extra work, especially during the adjustment period. (Though I plan on trying to be around the house a bit more than usual.) Funny, once you get used to two dogs, one seems so quiet....Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

We have two dogs also……I will always have a dog, so much company…..my husband says when these two are gone we’re done no more dogs….why fight about it now right???? I will have another dog…….lol

Monogram Queen said...

Your wife is a good woman (but you already knew that). I hope the "meet" goes well!

Mary Lewis-Pierce said...

She is beautiful. Besides, serenity is overrated.

Also, I wanted to thank you for the message on my blog. There are so many different paths to take, I don't know why I was so destablized by one persons belief about the right path to take. This law school stuff is going to my head. It really helped hearing from everyone..