Thursday, September 20, 2007

Flashback to First Year

I know I have some first years reading this blog. I don't know if you will find this reassuring, or not, but probably. Last night during class I totally felt like I was somewhere in my first year again. I could barely track the conversation, the case I'd read only barely resembled the one the prof. was talking about, and I was so tired I really just wanted to go to sleep. Yup - sounds like first year alright! Fortunately, it only lasted for about 2/3 of the class and I felt almost experienced again as we neared the end of class. By the second class of the night, I was on top of my game again, and understood about 75% what our adjunct energy law prof was talking about! (Not a bad percentage for that class!)

So, if I had a point, I guess it is that sometimes, we all feel lost, but eventually, we find our way out of the dark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely sounds like me in my classes right now! ;) Thanks for the reassurance.