Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where Have I Been? - Part 1

Wow! I cannot believe it has been since before Christmas that I last blogged!  Guess between being busy and just posting random updates on Facebook, I lost track!  It was a wonderful Holiday season spent with kids, family and friends.  Shopped lots, played lots, ate lots...seems like between Christmas and needing things for a very special New Year's Eve celebration, we shopped for everything except. new slipcovers Oh, right, maybe because we still do not have a couch!

Let's see....the week before Christmas week, I got what was possibly one of the greatest gifts I could have received - a job offer from one of the top three companies for whom I wanted to work. It was the same company that I did an internship for while in law school, so as you can imagine, I was thrilled! It was nice after so much time and networking, that one of the things that is "supposed to work" to get a job did - namely, doing the internship to prove myself, meet people - oh, and check out the working environment.

I am in between cooking breakfast, so will post this. Look for Part 2 soon!

No comments: