Friday, February 19, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

As some of you know, I have been living the life of a nomad since the beginning of the year - staying with various family and friends depending on the night of the week and if I am with the kids. Eventually, finances will work out such that I can have my own place, but for now, this is working. The kids have their own bedrooms and their lives have been changed as little as possible, physically, anyway. They see me as much as when I was in law school, maybe more. I have a routine, comfy beds, and mostly sleep quite well. Last night, however, I think I could have used some natural sleeping pills. I woke up at 1:30 and was wide awake for over an hour. Now I know in the grand scheme of sleeping problems, that was no big deal, but at the time, it was frustrating. Now that I am sitting at my desk in need of coffee and a sinus pain reliever, it is also frustrating.

Oh, heck....if that is my biggest complaint for the day - it is going to be a great day!

Happy weekend to all!

No comments: