Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I Got Nothing

Sometimes when a blogger has nothing to say, maybe it is better to leave it at that. On the other hand, readers come by expecting something. Clearly I have no more school advice to give, the "how to keep your marriage together during law school" advice seems moot (Although, I knew and posted all the right things. Do as I say, not as I do.), and I am not the one to provdie parenting insight. I have no silly kid anecdotes to share.

OK, I will resort to the quote on my daily motivations tip. It is a good one:

"If we are growing, we are always going to be out of our comfort zone."

Good to be growing!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sometimes it's just good to hear from you and know that you are doing OK. I know right now is really hard, but you will be OK.

Hugs!!

Lynilu said...

Well, hell's-bells, Dakota! I only come here for advice. If you got nuttin', then I got nuttin'!

I guess it's true, you get what you pay for.

sighhh.



;D