Friday, January 29, 2010

Smile When You Say That




I need a camera. Casey and I used to have three decent ones. We are down to one that consistenly works well. She may as well have it since she has the kids most frequently. That means I need a new one! This Samsung looks like a good choice. I've loved my Samsung netbook so far! OK, yes, maybe not so much the pink for me. :) It is a Samsung SL-102, 10 megapixel with 3x optical zoom.

TestFreaks gives it a 8.5 out of 10. Not bad for a camera you can get on sale for $99. Another review site is similar. Seems the main idea is that it is a good camera for that price range. Great for taking on the go due to its small size. For a woman that does not carry a purse, so everything goes into pockets, that is a key factor!

The kids are always on the go, doing things I would like to capture. They are growing so fast! Formerly, Casey has been the family photographer. Now, looks like I need to step up! So, guess getting a camera that is mine is on my list of to-dos....maybe I will give my mom a hint for my birthday! On the other hand, cash is great, too! Pick out the one I want that way!

3 comments:

nikk said...

And it's pink!!!

Mimi said...

I'm with you.......my camera HAS to be able to go into my purse.....my daughter just bough a new camera and she LOVES it however it's to freckin big!!!! I just got a sony 12.2 and I love it.....and i am with pink has to go!

Unknown said...

My mom and sister have $200 Canon point and shoots that are amazing (and very small).