Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Resisting all but temptation

Perhaps eating the cookies left out in the workroom/kitchen area at work is not the best way to deal with stress. C'mon though, peppermint Oreo-looking cookies...who can resist that? Chocolately goodness filled with a creamy white filling...sugar, surrounded by more sugar. What's not to love? Oh, right, my pants getting tighter. Lately, not been so much of a problem. Using a belt with all of my work pants! Won't be needing a fat burner supplement as long as I don't completely over-indulge.

I am fortunate in that during bar review, I took up walking as a healthy way of managing stress. Now, whenever the worries of money, home, job, health..etc...seem like too much to handle by just sitting and starting at a computer screen, I take off walking. I highly recommend it!

No comments: