Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend Plans

Happy Friday!

Our weekend is shaping up to be one of a fall theme: carving pumpkins, raking leaves (with some of the required pictures, of course), maybe some hot chocolate if we get a little chilly.

First there will be movie night tonight and homework much of tomorrow. That whole MPRE thing, and a big paper that's not yet been started are both looming. With my reliance on my laptop, I am happy to report that I have a new memory stick, good not only for transporting files, but excellent for back-up purposes. I sometimes remember that, but at least once a week, I do put my class notes and papers onto our school's web-based storage. Very convenient.

It should be a good and productive weekend.....now if it were just one of those nice, PAID, three-day weekends, we'd be set!

No comments: