Thursday, October 23, 2008

Computer Envy

I am grateful for all that I have. I truly am. I must confess, though, that I have laptop envy. I have a three-year-old, perfectly fine Dell laptop for school. It's small enough, compared to ones of 5-6 years ago. It isn't terribly heavy. Still, I look at some of the really thin, sleek, ultra-lightweight laptops and think about how much I would love to cart around one of those instead. I imagine myself booting up my new computer in half the time it now takes, and using only half the muscle-power currently needed to lug my overstuffed computer/book bag around. Maybe one of these days - but by choice, not necessity, please!

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Okay I won't brag about the Dell Notebook my parents bought me last month. I bet you are much more savvy on yours than I am though!