Thursday, January 24, 2008

How to Keep My Mind Busy?

I seem to be having a bit of trouble concentrating today. I need a really big, intense...or no.....maybe several small projects at work to keep me busy. I've had a few things to do, but not enough to keep my brain really occupied. This medical stuff we are going through, the uncertainty of it all, is pretty stressful. Still, it is going to all be OK. It has to be.

So, what can I think about instead? School work? Yes, that is a good one, but hard to concentrate on while I am at work. Food? I have snacked my way through the afternoon. Fortunately for my waistline, I do not have many good snacks at my desk, and did not really eat lunch. How about contemporary furniture? I'd love a good, new office chair. I seem to spend a good part of each day parked in it, so it needs to be comfy and ergonomically efficient. How about television? Did you know that I could sit here and watch each episode from the previous seasons of The L Word? YES!

NO! That would be a bad idea for work. Or school. Bad, bad, bad. Still....I could....I'm just saying...

No comments: