Friday, December 04, 2009

'Tis the Season

So, 'tis the Holiday Season, but with all the stuff going on in my personal life, it is a bit difficult to get into the mood. The house is decorated, I got the lights up outside last weekend, and tonight we put up the tree. There are tons of presents in the garage for the kids. We are all trying to feel the Christmas Spirit and I have high hopes for pulling off a great Christmas for the little ones. Tomorrow we are going to a Christmas concert that a friend is in, soon we may start taking evening runs to see the lights at night. Will it be together - as a family - or separately? I don't know.

This year, more than ever, it has been nice to take advantage of online shopping. It is so nice to know you've found what you want, ordered it, and it is on its way. No hunting for parking just to find out that the store doesn't even carry what you are looking for. We like places like Target.com and Amazon books, but seems there are tons of places for every interest. Guess I better check my list and see what still needs to be ordered. Then, when I go shopping, it is just for fun!

No comments: