Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrrr....It is COLD

I don't actually recall ever seeing the temperature being 11 degrees before. I know that in some parts of the country 11 is nearly balmy. Here, no so much. Here, 11 is ridiculous. Here, 11 makes people say to each other, "Dang, it is freakin' cold outside." Talk becomes that of what to wear to stay the warmest and why it is OK to wear jeans into the office.

The last few nights we have remembered to leave our faucets running slightly and now that I think about it, I wonder if we should flush the American Standard toilets a few times during the night, too. Baby, it is cold outside!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, I can't deal with the cold weather, and it doesn't help that the boss loves it to be freezing in the office. I'm pretty sure there are dead bodies in here somewhere. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out if I missed the deadline to take the February Bar in Hawaii.

Lynilu said...

I talked to my stepdaughter in the Seattle area this morning and she said about the same thing. Frozen pipes, despite leaving them trickling last night. This cold snap is covering an alarmingly large part of the US, isn't it?

Do some jumping jacks to warm up!! LOL!