Friday, December 11, 2009

Bored on a Friday Night

I hate it when Gray's Anatomy is a rerun and Private Practice is not on. Yup, that is the situation we are in tonight. Kids are asleep. Nothing good to watch. We are watching old reruns of Will and Grace, which was a great show and I still enjoy, but it's not as much fun as something I haven't seen before. If we keep it on the rerun channel, we'll probably soon be seeing infomercials about fast weight loss and hair replacement products.

Right. Which is why I am here now, blogging and not still watching TV. I have a really low tolerance for commercials, and that later it gets, the worse the commercials. Maybe I should just go to bed.

Perhaps there will be some fun Christmas specials on tomorrow. We could record them and zip through the commercials! Love the DVR!

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

I'm with you on reruns. W&G reruns are good, and I like Golden Girls, but enough is enough. Remember when the rerun season was about half as long as it is now? gah.

I use my DVR a lot. In fact I can't complain, because I have probably 30 hours or so of recorded things to watch when there are too many reruns on. Guess that's a good thing to do today!

Mimi said...

we also LOVE our dvr.......we will be watching tv and a commercial will come on and my husband will say commecial and I say it's live and then he says damn......lol