Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tick, tick, tick

....hear that sound? That is the countdown until I am done with school for this semester and can enjoy nearly a month off with my family! The finals, and a crapload of studying stand between me and that glorious goal. If all goes as planned, that means one final this Tuesday, one Thursday, and the last one on the following Tuesday. I will be done by 12:30pm Dec. 18th! On the 20th I have a meeting with several folks at the place of my spring internship....and....oh...wait...I do still have to polish up a paper. Dang. Still....nearly there, and really looking forward to a great Christmas with Wife and our little ones who are great ages for Christmas fun!

Best of luck to all of you out there who are also in the midst of finals!

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Yes your little ones are great ages for Christmas fun and your awesome wife and you are so much fun also. Get that schoolwork out of the way and start enjoying youself. You deserve it!

Lynilu said...

My DIL is moaning, too. She teaches (college and middle school) and is working on her masters degree, so she has it coming and going!!

Enjoy your time off, ASAP. I remember how wonderful it is, and you should not waste a moment.

PT-LawMom said...

Ugh on your late finish to finals period! Good luck with the rest of it. :)