Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How many votes for laziness??

Anyone else up for being a couch potato this Holiday season?

Perhaps talking long walks or hopping on some ellipticals would be a better way of decompressing after a long semester, but right now, I am thinking that hours on the couch in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn sounds pretty good. Hey, the kids are getting good about having the attention span to watch movies. I might be able to get a couple in now and then over my upcoming 6 DAYS OFF OF WORK AND SCHOOL!!!

Of course, after Tuesday morning there will be lots of new fun toys to play with....I know because I helped purchase most of them. Another great reason to have kids :) OK, a bad reason to HAVE kids, but it is a nice perk. Wonder what they will want to play with first???

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I can't wait to start playing with toys and reading her new books. I love being a Mom! If you have the right mind-set (and YOU do!) you CAN re-live your childhood over again!

newduck said...

Six days off playing with kids toys sounds like heaven. Enjoy!