Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Local Government Law Class!!

I am currently in my very last local government law class ever! This has been one of my very least favorite classes and I will not be sad to say goodbye to it forever!

Sadly, the final is a closed-book, no note final. We had only cases as class materials, so most content was by lecture. He was not the best, nor the worst lecturer..but I am quite uneasy about the material I need to memorize. Great...he just mentioned something that sounds totally unfamiliar that is not in my notes anywhere. Even as he is reviewing material, he keeps saying, "Remember when we talked about...? Wasn't that the case....?" Ugh. Just thinking about this stuff is bringing me down from my last class high.

I have to be sure and not overindulge in food (or alcohol) during the upcoming time of celebration. Yesterday at work there was an immense chocolate cake and there was lots left today. I had two pieces yesterday, but today was good about only having about three bites. Still, chocolate and Cokes are great ways to celebrate, to keep awake while studying, and to cope with stress, and if I am not careful, I will end up needing the best rated diet pills. I am sure walks in the sun will be much healthier than all the possible goodies within my reach. As long as the sun stays out, I'm happy to indulge in that kind of treat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being *so close* to finished!! I can't wait for that day! :)
Enjoy your celebrating - anybody who makes it through law school, especially with kids, deserves all the chocolate cake in the land!

Monogram Queen said...

Congratulations! It was a long hard haul but totally worth it!