Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Everything but the kitchen sink?

I need to clean out my wallet. Let me be clear, the money is already gone, but still it is so stuffed with business cards, membership cards, coupons, loose change, notes and I-don't-know-what-all that it is literally falling apart. What is really sad is the fact that I don't even carry the majority of the "stuff" that goes in a wallet. Wife carries WAY MORE than I do. Her wallet is at least 2x bigger than mine. Several years back I got rid of almost everything in my wallet. I was only going to carry my license, cash card, insurance cards and that was about it. Somehow, much of it has crept back in, but when I think about it, how often do I actually reference any of the non-essential material? Not much, and yet, there it is. I can't help but think that I am not the only one afflicted by this problem. There is probably money to be made helping people clean out and organize their wallets, similar to the people that help you organize your home. Hey! That's what I can do if this law thing doesn't work out. Wait...let me find my card....

No comments: