Monday, March 16, 2009

I Won't Need Sunscreen

Spring Break. It conjures up images of the beach, volley ball, sunscreen and too much alcohol. Wait...maybe that is just MTV. When you are a law student "spring break" tends to conjure up images of outlining, researching and paper writing. Cr*p - who signed up for this deal?

Somehow we got this far in the semester and I've not outlined anything. I have kept up on my reading and for at least one class, that is a HUGE requirement because it all builds on each other and won't make any sense unless you keep up. Still....I need to spend a couple days playing Review What I've Learned and a couple days doing some serious paper writing. It will be so great to have my paper DONE!

So, though there may be cheap travel insurance available, I don't think I will need it this spring break. A quick driving trip up to see Wife's family and celebrate birthdays is about as far as we'll be adventuring. At least we will save money on sunscreen.

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

I am glad it's spring break this week - I truly need a break! Enjoy yours dear!

(In)Sanity Gal said...

Wow - I'm really impressed that you've normally outlined by this time. Every semester I promise myself (i.e., pretend) that I'm going to start outlining early on, and every semester I don't start outlining until 3-4 weeks before exams. Good for you!

Dakota said...

Monogram Queen - Enjoy your well-deserved break!

InSanity Gal - "Outlining" is an ambitious term perhaps, but I've usually done something that involves cutting and pasting, and getting rid of some of the fluff so I can study what is important, you know, for those couple days available for studying before finals...