Thursday, November 01, 2007

What a Halloween! I spend most of the day doing party-prep, socializing and clean-up for a Halloween potluck at work. I was already exhausted before we'd even gotten to the evening's main event - taking the kids out trick or treating. I got home around dinner time (opting to skip my classes - parents have to make priorities), and the kids were already bouncing off the walls. We quickly dispensed with dinner, had a bit of a struggle over getting costumes on, and were finally on the way out the door, heading first to Grandma's and Grandpa's house, and then to do the door-to-door thing in my sister's neighborhood. Once we finally got outside, the kids had such a great time, and we did too!

Here are a couple pictures. If you regularly check Wife's blog, you may have already seen these:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you all look soooo cute!! Great costumes!