Monday, September 19, 2011

Writing Motivation

Game on - a little challenge was sent out to a specific blogging friend in my last post, but I would welcome anyone else who wants to join in.  Simple, but maybe a little nudge for those of us who've not been blogging but want to get back into the writing habit.  At this point, I need to get into ANY writing habit.  I can use excuses of  being busy with work, kids, reading emails selling the  cheapest term life insuranceand  becoming very familiar with the app section of iTunes =, but when it really comes down to it, it is more about procrastination than anything. Sometimes I feel like I am waiting for the perfect idea to come along to write about - but I know that unless I am writing, the ideas will not flow. Maybe there is a chicken and egg thing happening there, and I am not sure which I am, but I am sure that writing in some form needs to start happening. It is a creative outlet I need.

No comments: