Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

What a busy week! Work is busy; I have potentially gotten hooked up with a volunteer opportunity that combines tribal and energy law - exactly what I think I want; tomorrow is Take your Child to Work Day; my mom is having surgery for diverticulitis; the kids have Bingo night at the school; then Friday Kelton has a cultural parade that I want to go to....busy! The weekend has me going up to Seattle to pick up a friend at the airport, lunch with old high school friends, and then we'll see one of them in a theatre production that night. Next day - play all day in Seattle!

I suspect by Sunday night when I look in the mirror, I will be wondering if actifade would help with the dark circles under my eyes! Not that I am complaining. I enjoy being active, having lots going on, and am completely looking forward to seeing my friends this weekend! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

your mom is having surgery for diverticulitis???? What the hell I have that???? what kind of surgery is she having???? I didn't know you had surgery for that.....wow mine flars up every so often....please let know...good luck to your mom....

yankeegirl said...

Took a break from studying for my Crim Pro final to catch up on your blog :)
Hope the surgery went well.
How about the volunteer opportunity- that sounds so promising!! :)