Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It continues.....

I took a restroom break from the torture, walked back in and heard the words, "I don't know." In the past 90 seconds, I've heard it two more times. He can't add to what the case says about one of the points he seems to be trying to make.

Really?

In that same 90 seconds, a student corrected him and he said that is what he had said, but it wasn't. The student was right.

13 more minutes.

Yes, I am counting.

Still, seems like a nice enough guy. See how fair I am trying to be?

2 comments:

gudnuff said...

Geesh. Sounds pretty bad. If he doesn't know either what his point is or how to make it, how's he gonna know whether ya'll "get the point" on the exam? What possible criteria will he use to judge your answers if he can't define them for himself to begin with?

Monogram Queen said...

I feel ya... every time I have training there is some ass-clown in there......